Aug 29, 2012

Our World is Flat


Our World is Flat
Should I, in good faith, recommend this crazy article to non-Bal Bahadur fans?

Seriously, this is not a serious writing.Serious writing will put the serious writers to serious hands where the writer will be handled seriously.
Any ways, serious writing and ideas have not changed anything except the face of the earth, size of the destructions, traffic jam length.
Seriously, I am a crazy man.
For ages, serious people have been filling our understanding with weird ideas and sciences.What I’s cannot see, what I’s cannot believe are what Bal Bahadur cannot agree.Ask my daughter. Is this world round or flat? Children  as any one would agree do not tell lies. Infact they do not understand anything other than facts.
The answer to the aforementioned question would be FLAT.
Yes, our world is flat.
If you believe in the theories and hypothesis and hypno-thesis( all theses are aimed at proving what is true with the literature created some many years ago), then, perhaps the world is round.
My many years of experience, my many times falling on the flat ground with a head filled complete by alcohol, the table infront of me, the screens on which the world is put are all flat.The maps, google, the world is flat and it is right infront of me.
If the world was round, how was it possible to put that in a flat screen? Till date, there is not a single software to convert round world to flat map.
In fact, our world is as flat as the people in it. We are flat. We are not multidimensional characters. We are one opinionated table.We hold what comes to the surface. As does a table, humans are incapable of holding anything which come the otherwise.
This article is  as flat as the world and the people in it. It is not difficult to understand what this article intends to communicate.Yes, it intends to communicate “our world is round” at the very centre of its mentle.The centre is hot and round so, what?The world we see, the world we live in, the world that we sleep and slip away is flat.

Let me cut the point straight. As my multimedia screen is so is  my world. FLAT.As I am so is my wife. The ripple effect touches the world.

I know the jury of Archemedes, Galileo, Copernicus…….are  already deciding my sentence from the centre of the earth (they might have gone to the place where they should. Round world)Bal you go to space to see what is the fact.If the world was round and every thing is glued by magnetic force then I wont be able to go to space other than my own space at home and office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say, please