Aug 29, 2012

Is my wife a boy or a girl?


I am not a boy and my wife is not a girl

Type “name” in the google box, the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name  pops up with “A name is a word or term used for identification. Names can identify a class or category of things, or a single thing, either uniquely, or within a given context. Apersonal name identifies a specific unique and identifiable individual person, and may or may not include a middle name. The name of a specific entity is sometimes called a proper name (although that term has a philosophical meaning also) and is a proper noun”.
What is in the name? Maybe everything, annotation, denotation, metaphor, meaning, symbols, representations…….hahahahahahahaha.
Look closely at me and my wife(my wife is much more beautiful than this picture, this is simply her stick drawing)

Do not look. Look! 
My many years of married life discovered this: GIRL with “L” is inscribed on and in me. It is symbolically and physically visible. BOY  with “O” is inscribed in and on my wife. So, I am a girl and she is a boy, categorically,metaphorically, allegorically, rhetorically,  symbolically, physically, biologically, anatomically, ethnocentrically, illogically or logically.
But seriously, I say HE is a girl and SHE is a boy.Crazy Columbus is in Bal Bahadur too, hahahahahaha.
The scientist or any man who categorically named me and my wife were some crazy brains gone into the toilet pot.
Do not believe scientists. Look at the whole lies above. A lie cannot be bigger than this.
So, dear friends, live like you have brains for something crazy like this.
If you still say boy is a man and girl is a women you are still wrong in my an-o-logical analysis.
Do you think I am mad? Do you think this is this?Or this is that?
Believe in,  this is this.It is closer to each other. I love my wife as tree loves the soil.
Some facts are un-lookable. They need good "I"or "I's". Eyes won't be able to look at this.
Thanks, I sleep because I have miles to dream the reality.Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say, please